Poster Frames?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matt Stone, Mar 15, 2002.

1. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

I know this topic has been brought up a million times...but I've got a question. I used to by press-board backed poster frams at Suncoast/Media Play for 20 bucks or so. As it turns out...I need another one...and it appears that they aren't selling them any more. Now they have cheaper looking cardboard-backed ones with 1" thick black border (as opposed to the thinner boarders on the older ones). Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and if so...where I can get one of these frames?

2. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

I know exactly what you're talking about. If you find someplace that sells them let me know. I've been looking for quite a while with no luck.

3. Ray Melnik

Ray Melnik Agent

4. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

Holy Crap! Those look like the exact one's that I was talking about. How much is shipping?

5. Ray Melnik

Ray Melnik Agent

Hi Matt,
    I bought them in December and I can't find the records but I don't remember it being excessive. They have the 800 number for information or to order.
    FYI: You can see the ones we ordered on the bottom of the page here:
    http://www.newtechnologyhome.com/features/hdtv1.htm
    They are in the bottom most photograph. We bought the un-painted wood frames so we could match them to our room trim color.

6. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

Crap...now I see that you get screwed unless your order is greater than 100 bucks. Dammit...I'm outta money after buying new fronts.

...what's a poor college student to do, hehe.