Poster frame's

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Eric Stuckey, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Eric Stuckey

Eric Stuckey Second Unit

I just order 2 27 X 40 poster for my HT room and I cant find and frames anywhere. All I can find is 25 X 38.
    Any thoughts on why most posters are 27 X 40 and most big frames are 25 X 38? [​IMG]

2. MikeWh

MikeWh Second Unit

3. matt*ms

matt*ms Extra

hi: ordered my posters from Allposters.com, 27x40 and bought some nice frames from local IKEA. the frames come in either wood or blue painted. They are about $16 each. if you send me your addy , I will send you some pictures I took with the frames.. Matt

4. Steve Sm.

Steve Sm. Auditioning

If you're just looking for the basic poster frame (where the frame clips the plastic right on top of the poster), I get all mine from The Frame Place (http://www.frameplace.com/). They sell 27x39, 27x40, and 27x41 (to accomadate the many older onesheets that are one inch longer or shorter), and give you the choice of six colors and corrugated, foamcore, or hardboard backing. It's more expensive: a27x40 hardboard frame costs $27, but it's one of the only places I've found that offers so many sizes, and there are no retail stores near me that sell them.

5. Eric Stuckey

Eric Stuckey Second Unit

Thanks guys!