What's new

Post your Wii #'s here!!! (1 Viewer)

I posted my Mii earlier, but haven't added anyone elses yet. Thanks to all for adding me. I'll get around to adding you all soon. Zelda is taking up all available Wii time right now (just got the Nintendo component cables)...

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Wow, I havent even added anyone to my Wii address book. I just got the Wii the other day, I guess I'll find my address and post it later on. I dont have any famous Wii's to share yet, but I shall eventually. Anyone have The Office Mii's that are floating around?
Me too, have you noticed a difference? I havent but I think seeing the difference will depend on what game your playing.

EDIT: Here is my Wii address. 8829-7066-5776-7323

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Jean D,

I'm adding you after I eat.

I dont have the office mii's, I still have to make them, but I can send over the handfull of celebritii's I have.

Here is my number in case you need it, or anyone else..

1707 0746 2808 3436

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D

OK, I just added you also. for celeb's I have John Goodman (from Big Lebowski), Michael Jackson, and I copied Dwight from the Office.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Just got mine

8990 2721 6472 4602

If anyone could add me, I'd appreciate it and I'll do the same. I'd like to get some Miis in my parade.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I'll add you tonight, Oddly enough, only 2 people have added me, everyone else is grayed out on my list. and I only have 2 Mii's in my parade as of last night.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member

Same thing here, Jean. I've added all the people I listed earlier in this thread (I'm about to add WillG) but not everyone has reciprocated (which is O.K. with me if they choose not to).

I think the registration/recognition process takes a bit of time and it's definitely not instantaneous. I'm also not quite sure how the Mii Parade works. I've set all my Miis to "mingle" and "travel" and anything else that should promote sharing of Miis but I don't have a major number of new Miis in my Parade area from others and I have no way of knowing how many from my parade are now travelling/mingling elsewhere.

I do know that I can send you Miis from my Mii Plaza (I sent you a bunch yesterday) and, I believe, they end up in your Mii Plaza. There's a limit of 20 submissions a day in this fashion (that's a total to everyone and not 20 sent to one person) so I won't be sending out bulk "mailings" of Plaza Miis. And I still don't think you can move Miis from your Plaza to your Parade (as you can when moving Miis from your Parade to your Plaza).

I guess one of these days I'm going to have to read the manual.

:laugh: :laugh:

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
yeah I got your Mii's, thank you, I have mine set to mingle, but I think your parade can only consist of others mingling Mii's. once you grab them for your own, they disappear from the parade I think.
I agree, the registration process is ridiculously involved. I didnt know that there was a 20 Mii/day transfer limit though. kinda cool, I dont think Id be able to transfer that many anyway.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone add my console. A couple said they were going to, but I have received no messages yet.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Havent added you yet, but I havent forgotten, just got busy last night. I'll try to do it tonight when I get home from work.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
WillG,

Im pretty sure I did.
Double check to see if you have my number in your Wii.
And I'll do the same this morning!

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Ok, added JeanD, JohnS and RAF. Let me know if you received my registration message

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I sent you a couple Mii's Will, let me know if you didnt get them. I now have 4 friends, woo hoo. I wish you could link up for some multiplayer games like Xbox 360 can; its a great machine for what it is, but its still miles behind my 360 as far as features and convienience.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I'm not on the Wii right now. Should I have a blue light if someone sent me Wiis? I don't have it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks