What's new

Post-move HT and Computer Stuff for sale (1 Viewer)

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Time to thin out the HT after the move.

-- One Integra DTC-7.4 6-disc dvd changer. Has a squeeze function for properly displaying 4x3 material on any 16x9 tv which locks-in-full. $350

-- One Zenith DVB-318 upconverting dvd player. Purchased this unit last month, but I prefer the aspect ratio control on my Norcent. Unit has March 2004 firmware and I can confirm it upconverts to HD via component. SOLD

-- One Integra DTR-9.1 7.1 A/V Receiver. This is the big brother of the Onkyo 989. I have the first upgrade installed, but not the second subpar THX Ultra2 upgrade. $2250

-- One Panasonic PT-56WXF895a 56" HD-ready tv. This has been my display for 4 years. This is one of a few RP HDTVs that can natively display 480i, 480p, 720p, and 1080i-- making it great for HD Xbox games at 720p. I removed the glare screen a couple of years ago. $900 and local pickup only in Atlanta.

Prices do *not* include shipping from 30066. I will only ship to the lower 48 states. Please feel free to ask any questions. Ask around-- I have every item packed professionally. I am a Silver Trader on the GTL. I accept PayPal from confirmed accounts only, however, I also accept money orders and cashiers checks. Email me at nathan_r AT georgiahdtv DOT com for my snail mail address.

Best regards,
~~Nathan

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Ravi,

It's yours. Send me an email at nathan_r AT georgiahdtv DOT com.

Thanks!
~~Nathan

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Updated the listing and added a couple of items.

Take my stuff, please.

Thanks!
~~Nathan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks