What's new

Post Counts (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I know several of you, including myself, have noticed that your post count has gone down. When we lost a lot of the posts with our forum awhile back and we migrated to a newer version your post count didn't change even after those posts were lost.

The post count that is showing up now reflects the actual number of posts that you have on the forum from all the posts you have made. With our other software those counts were off.

We know this is bothersome to some but it is an accurate accounting of your posts where as the numbers on with vBulletin were off.

We apologize for the difference in the two software programs but rest assured that your count here is accurate.

Parker

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
That explains things. I had forgotten about the post count vagaries on the last software upgrade.

Thanks, Parker.

Marianne

Supporting Actor
I'm just trying to understand this. Are you saying that I suddenly gained more than 1,000 posts at the last change?

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
You know, some forums don't give post counts directly but instead give a humorous title to the range in which one's post counts reside. For example, the miata.net forum has the following ranges: first through sixth gear, then "lost my brakes".

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
You should have seen the plans I had to celebrate my 40,000th post, now, it'll be postponed for a few years.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Patrick Sun

You should have seen the plans I had to celebrate my 40,000th post, now, it'll be postponed for a few years.
There is a gnashing of teeth across the land...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks