What's new

Possible Universal tv releases (MV,Airwolf,Equalizer.... (1 Viewer)

Karim Nogas

Stunt Coordinator
When it say 1.2 million for music clearances, is that per song? episode? season?

If it's 1.2 million pounds total, I was expecting a lot higher figure.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
total cost

Don't forget, many shows (CSI for example) has music changed for the domestic broadcast, especially in the 80s. So all you ever saw was the changed version

JeremiahFenerty

Auditioning
I want my Earth Final Conflict seasons now, Universal. ADV is releasing Season 3 in a little over a month and I need Seasons 1 and 2 so I can watch all the ongoing storylines from the beginning again. Come on. I'm desperate for any news about my second (DS9 is #1) favorite TV show's first two seasons.

John H Ross

Screenwriter
Oh yeeeeeah! I'd love season sets of The Equalizer. I'd rather buy R1 over R2 (even though I'm in R2) simply to preserve the original NTSC image.

Thankfully the series didn't have to much "popular" (ie crap and distracting) music to worry about. As long as they leave Stewart Copeland's scores intact I'll be delighted.

The third season was kinda disappointing because Eddie Woodward was outta the picture for about a dozen episodes, and the fourth season suffered from Copeland's departure but still, a great series.

Can't wait to ditch those recordings from Granada Plus!!

Now if only somebody would release season sets of Dempsey And Makepeace. Preferably in R2 since it was made here in the UK.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks