What's new

Possible theater seats available (1 Viewer)

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
in the Nashville/Huntsville area. I got 4 for myself and am checking into getting more. Would there be any interest from you if they are available?

Haven't decided on shipping somewhere else.
Price about $25-$30 per chair.
Used, but in really good shape.
I'll post pictures if there is interest

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, here is the deal. I have 16 chairs available at $30 each. 8 have been spoken for. First come first serve, and I won't be shipping unless I can't sell the last 8.

The chairs (as you can see from the picture) are in good shape. Turns out I have 4 red chairs to go along with the 12 blue, and if the people buying the first 8 don't want the red, they are available as well.

JoshuaT and Scott*B were the first to post, so they have first crack at the remaining 8. Any other takers in case they decide against?

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
Robert, since I haven't heard from the others, the 4 are yours. Over on AVS, there are a couple other guys that live in Ohio as well (Dayton and Columbus). If you would like to post there, you guys might be able to drive together, or have one pick them all up and the rest meet somewhere closer. They were planning on coming the 17th (maybe), but if you could come ealier and get them all that would be great :)

Here is the link to the thread over there if you want to try and coordinate with them:
AVS

Scott*B

Stunt Coordinator
That's a very good deal David but I can't purchase now. Thanks for the info.

JoshuaT

Stunt Coordinator
I ran into a dozen chairs at a local theater. Thanks for the hold, however I will be re-doing these. Anyone reading this post, get in on a great deal!!

~josh

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
I have a few, but they are spoken for. I will put your name on the list and should any back out, I will notify you. Thanks for your interest!

Brian Holt

Auditioning
I know Im late to teh party, but I would buy any not spoken for. THey would have to be shipped to MD, if that works for you.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks