What's new

Possible problem with PS2? (1 Viewer)

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
When I turn on my brand new PS2, it goes straight to the "browser" screen. I put in a game, and the screen begins to flicker with white lines when the it goes black after the "browser" screen, during the transition to the game. There is a curved line connecting the right side of the top of the screen and the top of the right side of the screen. Basically a curved line around the top-right corner with the curve pointed toward the center of the screen, not outlining the corner. (Make sense? Probably not...I'm not good at explaining things. :b ) Also, there are horizontal lines all down the screen. This goes away once the game screens come up. I thought it might be the disc I was using, so I popped in several others. It continues. I thought it might be the cable, so I changed it. Continues. Switched TV's. Continues. None of my other gaming systems do this. Maybe I'm just anal, but I don't want to have a new system and worry that it's already malfunctioning. Please let me know if this is normal. Thanks so much!

Rob

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
Please... :frowning: Doesn't someone know if you've seen what I've described? I could really use some help before my return period runs out. Thanks so much!

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks