possible new titles for Blu-ray according Bits rumour mill..

MarekM

Supporting Actor
admin please change name of the thread, it should be according Bits hidefreleases info from IFA 2006 Germany

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articl...freleases.html

Buena Vista
TBA (promoted as "coming soon" at Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) September 2006 in Germany) - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Pearl Harbor, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe

Sony Pictures
TBA (promoted as "coming soon" at Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) September 2006 in Germany) - Starship Troopers, Bad Boys II, Big Fish, Lawrence of Arabia, The Patriot, Spider-Man 2, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Vertical Limit, Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

Twentieth Century Fox
TBA (promoted as "coming soon" at Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) September 2006 in Germany) - Alien vs. Predator, The Day After Tomorrow, ID4: Independence Day, Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World, Moulin Rouge, X2: X-Men United, X-Men: The Last Stand

Warner Bros.
TBA (promoted as "coming soon" at Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) September 2006 in Germany) - Caddyshack, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Perfect Storm

MarekM

Supporting Actor

same here plus many more

but I am forced to wait for european releases

Marek

MarekM

Supporting Actor
Mike*Z, yeah
I know A, B, C regions

and I am from Europe
so yes,........ I need european player and european release

of course I can buy player as well as blu-ray disks from US.... well it's pitty that there are regions hmm

Marek

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conradfan