What's new

Possible new home theater seating idea (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Ian
Have you noticed how advanced vehicle options are getting. Whether it be ergonomical heating/cooling power adjustable seats or heating and warming cupholders or ceter consoles with refrigerators in them or seats with speakers in the headrestand and amps and/or subs under the seats, it makes me wonder why these options arent offered in couches or even gaming seats at a resonable price. I mean if i can have it in my car why can't i have it in my living room. Well I have the technological know how of how to make these car couches and I was just wondering if anyone but me would be interested in the idea of having a couch made of recoverd car seats with a fridge in a center console or if I am just way to fond of my new lexus. Any feedback would be helpful

brandonchenry

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon Henry
I think you should put your screen on the backwall of your garage. Then you can attach a projector to your garage door opener. Add urinals to you lexus, and you could live your dream full time.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

I see fancy gaming chairs every year at CES. They have to be cheaper than a lexus seat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda19798888
Recent bookmarks