What's new

Possible HULK DTS for region 2-4? (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
both the korean site and the austrlian site list the same thing.. both have
DTS and they list the deleted scenes on disc 2... region 1 has deleted
scenes on disc 1.. there is a spanish and french 5.1 on region 1... while
the region 3 and 4 has DTS and english dolby digital 5.1 and digital 2.0.

http://www.atlanticdvd.com.au/

http://www.phono.co.kr/zooropa/vview.htm?num=948161968

I have written to the austrilain site.. hopefully they will have some answers.

JACOB

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
http://www.r2-dvd.org/article.jsp?se...articleId=5929

Unofficially we've heard confirmation that the 17th November release of "Hulk" will include a DTS sound track and the following extras:

Feature commentary with Director, Ang Lee

Hulk Cam: Inside the Rage - Inside access to behind the scenes footage throughout the film - Duration: 20 minutes 36 seconds

Thunderbirds Teaser Trailer - Duration: 45 seconds

Superhero Revealed: The Anatomy of the Hulk (interactive) - Manipulate and dissect a 3D Hulk model to explore his extraordinary abilities - Duration: 9 minutes 2 seconds

Deleted Scenes - Duration: 6 minutes 13 seconds

Hulkification - "You're Making me Angry" scene drawn by accomplished illustrators from around the world (in Japanese Anime, Euro Style and Marvell Comics style) - Duration: 30 minutes 54 seconds

Evolution of the Hulk - A deep look into the production and technology that have brought Marvel's strongest superhero to life on the big screen - Duration: 16 minutes 15 seconds

The Incredible Ang Lee - A tribute to Ang Lee's hands on directing style and his dedication to the Hulk - 14 minutes 20 seconds

The Dog Fight Scene - Step by step breakdown of the scene from storybook to finished scene - 10 minutes 8 seconds

Making of The Hulk - 23 minutes 37 seconds

Ang Lee - A unique look at the unique comic book editing style of the film - 5 minutes

DVD ROM feature - Featuring PC wallpaper and screensaver

Note that the rental release has a cut down number of extras, I.E:

Feature commentary with Director, Ang Lee
Hulk Cam: Inside the Rage - Inside access to behind the scenes footage throughout the film
Thunderbirds Teaser Trailer

Real Name
Anthony
DTS has been confirmed for HULK and for PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN.
I never thought I'd say this but I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for R1 on this score. I wonder why they're losing out ?

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
lucky for me, that I have a region free dvd player.. I can play the HULK in DTS.

JACOB

DeanWalsh

Second Unit
me neither but every one of these threads normally ends up with someone complaining about it...
It's highly likely the r4 Hulk will also include the DTS, similar to Red Dragon being DTS in r2 & 4.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
R4 will have DTS.. it has been confirmed.. I don;t know why people complain about the speedup. I heard PAL has better picture and sound then NTSC.

JACOB

AlexBC

Second Unit
Speedup totaly ruins the film watching experience, not to say that it messes up the soundtrack prettly badly.

Sergio Martorel

Second Unit
Weird. I have lots of PAL DVDs and, frankly, I never noticed any speedup. My player is an ancient Pioneer DV-333 (yep, the 333 CAN play all regions and systems... with some tinkering!:D).

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
anyone seen the coverbox for the u.k version of the 3 disc boxset?

JACOB

Sergio Martorel

Second Unit

Special Features:

Includes the standard Hulk 2 Disc Set with mirrorboard sleeve and special features

Extra Disc: HULK: THE LOWDOWN - An In Depth Look Behind The Scenes Of The Movie - A 45 minute documentary hosted by Sam Elliot & Josh Lucas

Limited Edition 'Money Can't Buy' Prints Of The Hulkified Scene - ‘You’re Making Me Angry’ Scene #84 interpreted from the screenplay by 4 Acclaimed Illustrators from around the World. The prints are contained within a silk covered booklet with an embossed front cover

10 Limited Edition Superior Quality Prints - 10 Unique Pieces Of Storyboard Artwork, very high quality and detail

The Incredible Hulk Marvel comic - Reprint #1

Production Notes Booklet - Will include preparation artwork from the storyboard showing scenery and character development work

Julian Lalor

Supporting Actor
Speedup totaly ruins the film watching experience, not to say that it messes up the soundtrack prettly badly.
And the factual basis for this melodramatic statement is what? The millions upon millions of PAL viewers don't seem to be too ripped up about it.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I have seen the coverbox for both region 3 and 4. I have not seen the boxcover for region 2 yet.

JACOB

Sergio Martorel

Second Unit
I have seen the coverbox for both region 3 and 4. I have not seen the boxcover for region 2 yet.
I think the actual boxcover of the regular, 2-disk edition will be similar in the entire world. So far, all the covers of the 3-disc box set were similar as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks