What's new

Possible For Sale, Dual SVS 20-39 CS's w/ S1000 amp (1 Viewer)

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
I'm thinking of selling my beloved Dual SVS 20-39 CS's, they have the ISD drivers, and they are in mint shape!! Roughly 2 years old, I am the 2nd owner. It would come with the Samson S1000 amp, not the S700! It would also come with BetterCables Silver Serpant interconnect, very nice cable!!

I have one person interested in them right now, but if he decides not to get them, the first person to be interested would be next in line, etc etc.

I am asking $1050 shipped for everything in the US. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

Oh, the reason for selling them, the new PB2-Ultra :D

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
Not yet Sergio, looks like they may be sold, will know for sure tonight. If they don't sell after a while, I will probably split them up, I will let you know if I go that route.

Thanks for the reply!

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

Why not wait to post the ad until the original sale falls through? Seems kind of odd to create some false expectations if they do sell to the original person interested.

Just my .02 :)

Have a good day!

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
Well, this way I don't have to wait, I let people know up front that I have a buyer, if it falls through, I have someone (if interested) right there to buy them, not post, then wait, etc.

I see threads all the time where there's 5 people saying, "put me next in line, etc" A lot of people say they will buy something, then something else comes up where they can't, then you have to start all over. This way it's like, "No can't get it", alright, "Joe Schmoe next in line, they're yours, etc"

I put this up on mutliple boards too, should I go one board at a time?

Sorry if it offended you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks