What's new

Possible cool rumor for Smallville season 3... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Don't read unless you like spoilers....

This was at the www.kryptonsite.com page

Bruce Wayne For November Sweeps?
An official-sounding tipster tells us that the long-awaited episode featuring a young Bruce Wayne could be happening as early as November, pending agreements between the appropriate parties. Now if only we could get a spinoff series... anyway, since nothing is confirmed beyond "we're in talks" from official Powers That Be, this is staying on the Rumor page.

I already have the episode title in mind "World's Finest". Yes, I know, not very original. But, if done right this could be a great episode.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I was just wondering if they would try something like this. Clark should run into more characters from the DC universe to add some geek thrills to the series. Of courseBruce
would be my first choice. I know that Bizzaro was first intro'd in Superboy so I hope they throw him in too.

JohnAP

Second Unit
I know they've been wanting to have Bruce Wayne on for a while, but so far it hasn't happened and I think there might be copyright issues with some of the other DC heroes. I do think some more characters from the Superman mythology would be great though. Braniac seems like a natural choice.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
It's not copyright issues, because WB owns DC Comics. The problem is that there is/was a Superman & Batman movie planned alrady, so they have to clear the idea with them first. I think we need more cameos, they spice up the series. Personally, I think the whole Lionel/Lex storyline will lead into the clone thing from the Mythos. If there's anything better than one Magnificent Bastard, it's two of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks