What's new

Possible Box Art for Charmed Season Four?! (1 Viewer)

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator

No Season 4.

The Spine has some background changes, the R2/4 release I have has a solid color for the Spine (along with the picture) while R1 has the pattern.

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
What is going on with Charmed Season 4 and Amazon. I had this set preordered, and now they are saying 2-3 weeks. Is it sold out? or are there production problems? This is the first time that I have had this problem with Amazon. They are usually dead on reliable.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I am having the same problem... I called about it... I had it pre-ordered... plus 2 day shipping... and it still hasn't shipped... what they told me was that it was a more popular title then they expected that I will get an email when it ships... it can ship anytime between the next couple days and the next 3 weeks depending when I pre-ordered it... and gave me the 2 day shipping for free to help make it up to me.

If you want to call them.... their number is...

1-800-201-7575

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
Thanks, Pete that answers my question and thanks for the phone number. They generally try pretty hard to hide that number so that you will take care of problems with an email.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
No problem... The last time I finally found their number... I put it down in my address book.... just in case I would need it again.

The way I see it... I don't inquire about problems with an email... if they are getting my money the least thing they can do is give me a person to talk to on times when a problem arrives... which thankfully is few and far between. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks