Possibilities of Soul Reaver 2 and/or Devil May Cry on Xbox?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Burkes, Dec 26, 2001.

1. Robert Burkes

Robert Burkes Second Unit

Does anyone think or know that Soul Reaver 2 or Devil May Cry will appear on Xbox? Those are the two games on PS2 that I will miss most with my new Xbox. Thanks for any response.

Rob

2. Sean Eldridge

Sean Eldridge Second Unit

Capcom has said that each console should have their own franchise. Resident Evil-GC DMC-PS2 , I don't know what is going to be on Xbox. As far as SR2, it is a possiblity. Eidos is making Blood Omen 2 for the xbox as well.

Sean

3. Dave F

Dave F Cinematographer

Soul Reaver is PS2 only, but Blood Omen will be both XBOX and PS2. In a Blood Omen article in Next Gen, the developers mentioned struggling with frame rate problems on the PS2 version, and after a days work of porting to the XBOX, the XBOX version was already running faster. A few months later, webpages made a big hoopla over the announcement of a XBOX version of Blood Omen. Maybe they need to read some magazines. =)

-Dave

4. Derrik Draven

Derrik Draven Supporting Actor

Chris
    I was kind of hoping that Halo would be the XBox franchise. [​IMG]

5. Romier S

Romier S Producer

Dont forget that Capcom is also bringing over the first Onimusha for the X-box (hopefully they release the second one as well[​IMG]).
    Capcom has also announced that Dino Crisis 3 will appear on the box, dont know if its exclusive but its set to appear on the X-box first and foremost (so DC maybe the X-box franchise from Capcom).