What's new

Possably FS anyone intersted? (1 Viewer)

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure yet if I will be doing this but I have 3pr's of Polk RT55i's & a CS400i that I may be selling. Right now it is just a thought as I might possibly change to there new RT series but I wonted to think ahead so to speak.
You can see them in my link if at all interested. If I do sell them I'm thinking somewhere around 200 a pr with or without the stands there on ( same as in pic ).The speakers are in perfect condition as well as the grills. The center speaker has been rebuilt though & is in a different box with no grill, and I do not have the old enclosure. It is built identical to the original except for the corners are rounded & it's finished in gold & black crackle.

Just wonted to see if there was anyone who may be interested before hand. I don't wont to buy a bunch of new speakers & have these hang around for ever. If interested email me with any questions, I will send more pics also if requested.

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
Just a side note. I would prefer to sell everything together as a whole set, but I will sell them in just pairs as well.

Juan, thanks for the comments on the sono, it's my favorite piece out of my system.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks