What's new

Popular HTF threads you have never "clicked" on (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
For me it would have to be this thread:
Just call me "Thread Killer."
It's been around for months (maybe years?) here on the HTF...and I have never bothered to check it out. I hope I'm not missing anything :)
So...what popular HTF threads have you stayed away from while visiting the forum? And why?

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
Never clicked in the AFI challenge. I don't need some committee telling me what movies to see...besides I've seen most of them already long before the list was out.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Michael, you never clicked on the Thread Killer thread? No no no, sniff sniff, I go to all the trouble of posting chunky movie quotes, useful song lyrics and some tasteful nude photos of Sandra and I watching a movie together, all for nothing!! Waaahhhhahahah!!!:D
ps.I did click on a tournament thread once, but it was an accident.;)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
But, Michael, we need to see a positve ID. Are you at least 18 years of age? Thank you.

BTW, I have never once visited that Wagnerian opera of a "Word Association" thread.

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Most word association, most tourneys and gay friendly DVD's.
Don't really have patience for the first two, nothing valuable to add to the 3rd. :)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I don't think I've ever clicked on The eternal Buffytastic thread in the TV-forum, but I have clicked on pretty much every other long thread.
Oh, and I never click on those annoying announcements that all members must read. :laugh:
/Mike

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
Joseph, the second I read that sentence, I instantly thought of Xander, from Buffy (duh)!
Thanks for the kind words! :D
"I'm going to go home and listen to Country Music... the Music of Pain..." -Xander
Back OT, I must second the SVS thread sentiment. The reason the SVS threads are so large is: one person buys one and then in turn gets congratulated by almost every member on the forum as a result!
Joseph

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Same as others : no word association threads or the gay friendly stuff.

1st one is boring and the other is...well, gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks