What's new

Popeye the movie back cover is up at Davis dvd.com! (1 Viewer)

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Mark,

SCHWEEETTT.

No lie, this disc has me so jazzed that I dreamt about a big POPEYE reunion party for Altman. I snuck in and tried to pass myself off for the kid who played Swee'pea. Needless to say, as he was Altman's grandson, I was found out pretty quickly. How funny!

George See

Second Unit
I'll be picking this up even if the special features are not special at all. Still can you imagine how funny a Robin Williams commentary would be, I would buy a movie with a commentary by him even if I hated the movie. I just recently saw him on inside the actors studio I laughed more than I did in a week of watching comedy central.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
and what's so SPECIAL about those special features ? >>>

Agreed. Even a trailer shouldn't be considered a special feature since they are so common now adays.

BTW, watching this on Encore a month ago and was wondering something. Anyone want to ponder on weather the Bluto swimming toward center credit screen was looped, or the actor was really swimming all that time? He dosn't really seem to be gaining any distance once he hits a certain point in the screen, but the footage dosn't seem to be looped either :).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks