What's new

Poltergeist 2 blu-ray only available at Best Buy? (1 Viewer)

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I was just looking to buy Poltergeist 2 on blu-ray. Checked Amazon and it appeared that it hadn't been released in the U.S. yet. So I was looking into possibly getting an import when I saw that it looks like Poltergeist 2 on blu is a Best Buy exclusive. Is this realy the case? I tried searching this site and found no mention of it. What's the deal with this release? Is it really a Best Buy exclusive? Did I somehow miss the thread on this at HTF? UPDATE: Changed my search and looked for "Poltergeist II" instead of "Poletergeist 2" and found a mention of it in this thread: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/forum/thread/290295/pre-90s-catalog-on-blu-a-comprehensive-list/240

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
Originally Posted by Bryan X at the Best Buy online store. I think the Best Buy exclusives will start being available elsewhere starting May, but I'm not sure where I picked up that info.

The "pre 90s catalog on blu comprehensive comprehensive list" is where most of these exclusive titles are announced on this forum, as MGM/Fox don't seem to release press releases on these releases.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I hadn't realized there had been exclusive releases like this. Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks