What's new

Poll: Your Most Famous Friend (1 Viewer)

RicP

Screenwriter
Mine would probably be the Actress Moira Kelly. She was in the Cutting Edge and Chaplin.
We went to high school together and acted in a few stage productions together as well. Cast parties too, but that's a whole 'nother subject. :)

Eric Scott

Second Unit
forgot to mention the famous Eric Scott
Steve
Since my girlfriend stands only 37 inches tall, you know that I am very sensitive to this type of dialog, and you promised me that you wouldn’t carry on this way. You sure seemed to like her the night of your birthday party when you cut in during the slow dance. Don’t think that I didn’t notice you embracing her head up against your trousers while you were gyrating like Elvis! I am very disappointed in your remarks...as I was with your behavior that evening.
Stop it, your driving me mad!:crazy:

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Bill Rogers (and family) is one of our closest family friends, and he was the golf pro where my dad plays golf for ~20 years. Bill Rogers had 3 PGA Tour victories, was awarded honors as PGA player of the year, was named to the Ryder Cup team, and won the British Open in 1981.
oh yeah, and i went to preschool with Tommy Lee Jones' son. :)

CharlesD

Screenwriter
None really, but a fairly well know movie-actress (she was even mentioned on The Sopranos!) was my brother's house mate in college. I did meet her once (before she was famous), but I doubt she would remember me.

My Uncle was minorly infamous a year or 2 ago in the UK, he also knows lots of famous people but I have never met any of them.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
You sure seemed to like her the night of your birthday party when you cut in during the slow dance. Don’t think that I didn’t notice you embracing her head up against your trousers while you were gyrating like Elvis!
Ahem, actually wasn't my fault Eric, she got stuck to my zip, it was painful, I was dancing so fast, she flipped over and kicked me in the head, than she was so pissed off she headbutted my nuts, next time keep her away, please!:eek:
(Hey you started this boyo!):D
SIGNATURE PHOTO OF MEMBER ATTACKED BY HOBBIT REMOVED

JoelH

Stunt Coordinator
Bill,

I assume you used IMDB or something, right? Great job, though. If you figured this out someway else, I would love to know. Some people recognize her, but her name isn't a household one.

----

Joel

Eric Scott

Second Unit
(Hey you started this boyo!)
Boyo...Yoyo! Let’s get the story straight; maybe you had a few too many Pink Daiquiris that night? That was her poodle that got stuck in zipper. Of course it was painful, when you pulled off the poodle he had a hold of your noodle!
BTW, my girlfriends sister Olga (6 foot, 245 pound former Russian Olympic speed skater) says she wants the next dance with you...!
:crazy:

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Eric, me ol' mate, my girlfriend's sister's brother's cousin has a friend called Hans Offmass, who would be more than happy to dance with Olga, he weighs 400 pounds and can dance like a hippopotamus in heat.
Btw, saw your latest film "There's a Girl in my Zipper", one of your best, I'd say. :emoji_thumbsup:
ps. Hows that naughty munchkin of yours? (ooooh) :D

Eric Scott

Second Unit
Ric
I wasn’t going to bother responding to your critique of my/our posts and your attempt at an insult but I want to make a few things clear.
Personally, I think taking ones self too seriously is silly and juvenile. As for posting on our “own” thread, come on Ric...do we now have property rights here?
“Finding silly and juvenile threads” in Polls and After Hours, now that sounds like a real challenge...let me take a look.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
My health teacher my junior year of high school was Mike Katz - former bodybuilder who won Mr. USA and Mr. Olympia awards. He was also on of the bodybuilders featured in the documentary Pumping Iron, along with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferrigno.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Crikey! I didn't think anyone was even taking notice of our posts really, considering how silly some of the threads in polls and after hours get...:)
This has opened my eyes, Ric your quibble ';)' reminded me way back when sexy Ms.Souffle smacked my bottom at school for being naughty and I got my very first wedgie, and I've never been the same since! :crazy:
And btw this thread had dropped down a bit on the charts and Eric and I thought we'd help it back up so we gave it a little nudge (wow good excuse Stevo)...:D :emoji_thumbsup:
SIGNATURE PHOTO OF NAUGHTY MEMBER DELETED.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
hmmm...

My 11th grade History teacher's mother is TV's RHODA from MARY TYLER MOORE.

I personally have met Don Pardo, when I went to see Saturday Night Live... in the hallway. You know him, he says "IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE! WITH..."

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Tommy Victor from the group "Prong"

Glenn Danzig from the group "Danzig"and from the group "The Misfits".

Jerry Only from the group "The Misfits".

Thomas Thorn and Sabrina from the band "The Electric Hellfire Club".

I haven't seen Glenn since his one tour where the idiot dude I rode with ran his car into Danzig's tour bus..incidentally that's where I met Tommy Victor, he was playing guitars for him on that tour and ended up letting me and my friends crash at his hotel room then he drove us home (over 200 miles) nice guy eh?

How do I know these people? I worked for a underground rock magazine. Who do I know the best? Tommy Victor from Prong. He used to come over to my house a lot and we've been out to eat and shopping before. I haven't seen him in awhile, I wonder how he's doing.

Peace,

Eve

RicP

Screenwriter
Eric Scott = No Sense of Humor?
or
Eric Scott = Touchy Touchy?
Eric Scott + Thicker Skin = Everybody Happy? :)

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
As an undergrad at Syracuse, I played pick up basketball against many SU athletes. The most famous would be Phili QB Donovan McNabb. McNabb was a man on the basketball court.

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
I've got a friend that develops computer video games. AS I'm not a computer gamer, I haven't played any. But nonetheless, they are pretty big titles and they have a nice booth set up at E3 where they launch T-shirts into the crowd from a catapault!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks