What's new

Poll: What Sucks? (1 Viewer)

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
It SUCKS that we live in a society where the majority of people have not yet learned how to listen to one another.

It SUCKS that people are discouraged from being teachers, artists and counselors and instead play the market and get rich.

It SUCKS how quickly a thread about things sucking fills up and how positive threads die a quick death.

It SUCKS that the term 'outside the box' has come to mean something that is very much inside the box.

It SUCKS when people use sarcasm as an excuse to wish death on complete strangers.

Sacks suck. (Sacks are guys who are socially and romantically rewarded for being mysoginistic, simple minded, lump headed apes.)

Dishonesty sucks.

And I promise this will be my first and last politically charged statement at the politics-free HTF.

The ICoC sucks.

And lastly, it especially sucks that I had nothing better to do with my time than to contribute to this thread. I could be out working on my great american novel, finishing up month-end tasks, organizing my hard drive..

Oh well.

Joseph

Kevin T

Screenwriter
john:

now, being a huge nirvana fan i could take exception to the fact that you said they suck but everyone's entitled to their opinions and their likes and dislikes so i can't fault you for this. however, to claim you're happy a person is dead because they changed the music world in a way that did not benefit your own ego is repugnant. based on your statement it seems you have no value for human life and you're showing your maturity (or lack thereof).

oh...and to add to the thread:

mothers who are so addicted to crack they'd rather have their children taken away than to stop using SUCK!!!

kevin t

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
This thread has already tread along the edge once or twice, let's not push it over.

paul o'donnell

Second Unit
What else sucks is that I will most likely have to miss a concert tonight due to being sick, the second one in less than a week. ARGHH!!!!!!! :angry:

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
To everybody I offended:

I'M SORRY, ALREADY! Jesus Christ! Get off my back! I'm trying to forget the damn thing...why can't you?

I do value human life. I am not a monster. I'm just emotionally challenged. I like people. I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I'M SORRY!

Sincerely,

John "what will it take to convince you that I'm not a bad person?" Kilduff

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
What sucks...that I like people, or that I'm apologizing with extreme force?

Sincerely,

John "Or is it something else entirely?" Kilduff

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
John K,

Take a breath. Understand the spirit of the thread. At least the intended spirit. He put a smile there.

Also, I hope you don't think my post addressed to you was even remotely an attack. If you did, maybe you should read it again.

There's something valuable for you to learn here. Let go a little bit. If it starts sinking in, you'll probably stop being angry about it.

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
What sucks...that I like people, or that I'm apologizing with extreme force?
John, I'm just playing :) I really don't even know whats going on! And THAT Sucks!
Truthfully with the content of this thread, I can't believe anyone who participates could get offended. It's just a playful SUCK thread.:)

DanaA

Screenwriter
That there are exactly 6,968,476,542 hours of pre-game hype on FOX before the Super Bowl. Let's get the game going!!!

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
The fact that songs like The National Anthem and America the Beautiful are always treated like Top 40 pop tunes these days SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS !!!!!
Sing them the way they are supposed to be sung. Can't these be one area free from "personal expression?"

Scott Hayes

Second Unit
During the superbowl one of the statistics for the quarterback was Batted Balls. Personaly I think that should stay in the area of personel information but Batted Balls has to suck bad!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks