Poll: What DVD has made your day?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tom Vet, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Tom Vet

Tom Vet Stunt Coordinator

What is the software title of movie that really made your day watching it. Mine is "The Final Countdown" Dolby Pro-Logic 1980. Feeling like Charles Durning and Katharine Ross might have felt like, if they were *really* from the 'past' when those 2 jets sans propellers flew above their boat at high speed causing a 'thunderous' roar, causing the boat to rock from the concussion blast. Light kerosene smell or smoke trail instead of gasoline was in the air, from the seen 'tail' *fire* coming out of the back, at a violent pace.

Which type of *software* did you use to view? Mine was a DVD played on Progressive Scan player seen on HDTV line doubled wide screen from 5 feet away. Heard from left, center, right, and mono surround speakers behind me.

Later in the movie Senator Samual Chapman Durnings character said those 2 rocket planes.
    He had seen tail fire coming out back, that might have been my reaction also, "The Final Countdown" really made my day, more than once!

What software (DVD-LD or ?) made yours? This a poll 'please' participate, *there" are no loosers, all are considered *winners* for they made *your* day! [​IMG]

Moderators: Please don't move this thread, Software *key* was/is used to make what title. Thank you in advance, Tom

2. Patrick McCart

Patrick McCart Lead Actor

Patrick McCart
    I just recently recieved my DVD of the restored Metropolis. Great movie and great DVD...it does justice to the film!

3. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

CAN'T STOP THE MUSIC!!

4. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

We put polls in Polls. Our call, buddy.