What's new

Poll on what game console you like best.. (1 Viewer)

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
Dreamcast = SUPER-DEFORMED GOODNESS. It has my vote. I can't get enough of this little machine. What other console has a bunch of old-school vertical shooters, platformers (the best version of 3D Rayman), strange little SNES-style RPGs, crazy colorful music games with a gosh darn MONKEY dancing around with maraccas, for example! ... weird arcade fighting games, puzzle games (puzzle fighter[XYZ], to mention one...)... and many games just defying description. :star: :star: :star: :star:

Javier_Huerta

Supporting Actor
DREAMCAST!
I never liked the PS at all, never owned a Nintendo, the last gaming system I had was a Sega Genesis.
The Dreamcast is amazing. So inexpensive, the games are so good (Jet Grind Radio, Virtua Tennis 2K2, the Sonic Adventure series... need I go on?) and the most fun I've ever had with some friends and a gaming system.
Did I mention the minute I saw Quake III my jaw dropped to the floor? That the inexpensive, $50 "toy" could show off graphics comparable to a $1,000 PC was nothing less than astounding.
I was thinking about getting an xBox or a PS2, but why bother? They don't look *that* superior to the little white box that could.

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
Dreamcast is an excellent system. However, for sports fanatics, the fact that 2k2 will be the last revision for the Dreamcast sports series is a downer.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Missed out on the SNES for the most part (wasn't into games as much then) otherwise that would be it.

N64 was great for me, DC was a little disappointing, but I have the most games for PSX. Since PS2 plays PSX games, the PS2 is my favorite.

Brian Girard

Agent
Wow, I'm surprised noone has mentioned the Sega Master System. That was the little system that could. Spent many of nights of my formative years on that system.

My next system would be Genesis/Sega CD. The DC and PSX next. And lastly my Xbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks