What's new

Poll : Favorite Last Scene (1 Viewer)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
OK, I scanned through all the responses and nobody's mentioned mine yet. :D
I'll take the last 25 minutes of Michael Mann's Last of the Mohicans over just about anything. :emoji_thumbsup:
Back when I first saw The Royal Tenenbaums, the funeral scene was played with Sloop John B. It's a different song now, but for some reason that tune combined with that finale really worked.
I also love the final scene in Jerry Springer's Ringmaster, because it was then that I realized I'd never have to see it again.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
traffic ranks up there, but it's not my favorite.
the use of the filters in this scene (and in [pretty much] every other scene in the movie :)) makes the shot that much better. image
monsters, inc. is definitely better, but since alex already mentioned that...:)

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Well, this might just be the most successful thread I've ever had. Much better than the current aborted thread in After Hours, settling in next to the Titanic.
Here is another couple for you all:
Fight Club
Rushmore said:
Matching the play structure of the film, we are given all the players together while Max lives out his ultimate fantasy as the successful guy who gets the girl, accomplished honestly. Image

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
Halloween H20:
When Laurie whacks Michael's head off with the axe and takes a deep breath.

Well, it was much more effectual until they made Halloween 8. Shit.

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Fast Times at Ridegmont high is especially funny with the where-are-they-now bits, in the same way Animal House is. Senator and Mrs. John Blutarsky...that is priceless.
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks