What's new

Poll: Are you now...or have you ever been in Love? (1 Viewer)

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
The subject line says it all. Have you ever been in love?

Are you in love right now? Any general thoughts on Valentine's Day?

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Yes! Dating her for 13 years next month, married to her for 9-1/2 of those. Never even felt the slightest itch after seven years. Two beautiful daughters (5-1/2 years & 6 months).
:)
Regards,

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I've been in love lots of times. I'm a damned unlucky fool when it comes to love. I'm not currently in love. Unless you count Emmanuelle Beart, that is. What do I think of Valentine's Day? Screw it. Enough said...

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
Was a few times, not now - so I can use the Valentine gift money to buy myself a few movies.

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, for 27 years to the same wonderful lady. We hit our 25th anniversary this year :)
~Kurt

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I am.
Most of you have probably heard about this already. Suffice it to say, it's unrequited and he's in Mexico. :frowning:
Thanks for bringing that up again. :rolleyes
:)

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
I myself was in love once, but was cursed to be known as just a "friend" and nothing more.
Women always say they want a good guy, but they always end up dating jerks and getting hurt.
Ah well. That's my story. Thought I should share since the rest of you have. :frowning:

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Yes, I have been once before. I recently started seeing someone, so I really want to spoil her for Valentine's Day.

Hal Senal

Auditioning
I have been in love, several times. Just...well...it wasn't exactly a mutual-type thing. But, hey...if anyone is interested...

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
BTW, welcome Hal. There's a character in a movie I like by that same name.

Yes, I've been in love. Married one of the objects of my ardor and realized just how fleeting the notion of love can be.

Though I'm seeing someone presently, I am most definitely not in love with her.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Yes, a couple of times. I think I may be right now. Never mutual. Consider me a permanent resident of the friend zone.
It's not that my standards are low, it's just that I seem to fall in with some amazing women who would never envision a relationship with me.
This thread has bummed me out.:frowning:

Jefe Noche

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know if I've ever been "in love". I've definately been in love with the idea of being "in love". I've had my heart "broken" so many times that, at age 32, I'm already burned out and cynical. I basically believe that "being in love" is just an illusion that serves to further the human race.

Of course living in California (where the dames are hot, but severely damaged) contributes to my bleek outlook. At the risk of being severely politically incorrect I'll quote a boss I once had: "We're allways looking for a pretty girl with a fat girl's personality".

Valentines Day, Smalentines Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks