What's new

Polk T-15 or something under $100 (1 Viewer)

sleevedbiker

Auditioning
Real Name
No one
What's everyones thoughts on Polk Audio T-15's or M-30's for front right/left speakers or possibly the High speakers for Atmos? I am not looking for the best right now, just something under $100.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
They are solid speakers that perform well. You can't really go wrong with most Polk products - though you should also look at ELAC and Pioneer Andrew Jones speakers in the same price range.

sleevedbiker

Auditioning
Real Name
No one
They are solid speakers that perform well. You can't really go wrong with most Polk products - though you should also look at ELAC and Pioneer Andrew Jones speakers in the same price range.

thanks. I went with T50s for the front and the t15s for the rear.

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
Man I wish I had seen this sooner. I was not impressed with the T15's that I had...I gave them away to goodwill. Hopefully you might have a different opinion/experience then me.

sleevedbiker

Auditioning
Real Name
No one
Man I wish I had seen this sooner. I was not impressed with the T15's that I had...I gave them away to goodwill. Hopefully you might have a different opinion/experience then me.
I am using them for the rear surround and the T-50s for the front now. They sound good for the rear surround speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks