What's new

Polk R15s on sale again... (1 Viewer)

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
I received an email flyer from Outpost yesterday showing the POLK CSi25 Center Channel Speaker being on sale again "starting April 13, through April 19, 2007 and while supplies last" for $59.99. Unfortunately, when I use their link to the item, the price reads $99.90.

Mike, I know you've been interested in this speaker (I have one and it matches well with the other Polks in my setup) and if you are still in the market, you may want to give them a call about the price discrepancy. This is a great buy for $59.99.

BTW, if you want a copy of the ad, PM me and I will send it on to you.

Cheers,

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey, Gary! Thanks for thinking of me. :emoji_thumbsup:

I actually picked one up at the end of last year and it was sitting under the tree for me on Christmas morning. It has been on sale (on & off) at Frys for $69.99. That's what I got it for.

I've been enjoying the CSi25 along with my R30s and R15s for quite awhile now. A meager system compared to most here at the HTF...but for a guy on my budget, I think I've done pretty well. I'd love to upgrade the sub sometime...but it's gonna be aways down the road. :frowning:

Ah well...something to look forward to! :D

EDIT** BTW, Fry's.com now lists the CSi25 at $59.99!

A quick check also shows that the R150s are still on sale for $49.99/pair and the R300s are $49.99 apiece. So, someone else on a budget could put together a nice budget system with all those pieces at frys.com!

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Proof that you don't have to spend a lot to enjoy a whole lot. I still think the original R series (R15, R20, R30, R50 and the CSi25) is a bit better than the new ones, but for the sale price, they are still hard to beat. I wonder why they haven't come out with an R20 or R50 replacement?

Ryder276

Auditioning
Real Name
Dan Zito

Thanks!
hope you guys can snag them
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks