What's new

Polk Monitor 70's, Monitor 40's, CSI2, like new for sale! (1 Viewer)

matthewJesse

Auditioning
Monitor 70 towers (pair), monitor 40 bookshelves (pair), and CSI2 center channel. (all black finish speakers). Yes, this is a complete monitor series HT setup, and it is nearly new, just taken out of the boxes and played for a few hours. I am selling these because I've upgraded my system, they are in virtually new condition. I have the manuals, but not the original boxes. They are available right now for local pickup in Northern Virginia, just outside washington DC. Retailed for $1400 + tax at my local circuit city. Selling all 5 speakers for $999

Also have an Infinity Interlude IL100s 10" 250watt sub available. Has the Room Adaptive Bass Optimization System (RABOS).

[email protected]

DrewSmith

Stunt Coordinator
Pictures and prior sales references often help. You will have more success also contributing to the forum instead of just trying to sell things. E-Bay may be your best bet. You also posted this over at the Polk forums same advice goes for over there. Most people are hesitant to buy from newbies.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

Not to crap this poor guy's thread up any more, but he has indicated that it is a local sale. Pictures and prior sales don't have much to do when it comes to a local sale - and local pickup.

Good luck with your sale, Matthew.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks