What's new

Polk LSi7 pair in cherry (1 Viewer)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Moving soon and upgrading at the same time, and don't need these guys any longer. These are just under a year old and in excellent condition with relatively low hours (not my primary listening system). No nicks, scratches or damage of any kind to mention. They look and sound great. Original box, manual, rubber feet (unused). Top binding posts still have the little banana plug covers in them. Pics upon request, later this evening.

The tweeters are extremely clear and smooth. Midrange is clean, and they have a fair amount of bass for a bookshelf. NOTE: These are 4 Ohm speakers and they like to have plenty of clean power if you want to crank them. They will be fine with most mid- to higher end receivers.

Paypal via bank account preferred. I normally ship UPS insured, but will ship whatever method works best for you.

$320 + shipping. / OBO.

Check my 100% positive feedback on www.Audiogon.com under username j_garcia.

Raj_asaurus

Stunt Coordinator
How much for shipping to zip code 60201. can you email me pics? How much of a rush are you in to sell these?

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Estimate was $35 for ground, insured.

I'm in no rush. I have one other response by e-mail that appears to have been first (was not a definite offer yet, but he gets first shot at them), so I'll see how that goes and get back to you. Thanks.

Michael-Loki

Auditioning
If they are not sold, please put me on the list. I will take them for the $320 + Shipping.

Thanks,

Michael

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
A few bites, but no firm takers yet, so bumping these back up. (Michael, you are next on the list still though.)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
No problem, I'll let you know. I had Titans v1 thru V3, as well as Mini Monitors and Monitor 5s, and these guys are easily better than any of them. The cabinets are more like the Studio line and the ring radiator tweeter is a definite step up from the Titan's tweeter - I actually prefer it to the tweeters on the Studios.

There is a good chance I will have another pair to sell soon too. I'll let you know if that happens as well.

London Lawson

Second Unit
put me first in line for those others. let me know asap though as im currently looking to buy. if u know for sure, i could hold off

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks