What's new

Polk LS/fx surround speakers w/ switchable bi-pole/di-pole design $160 shipped. (1 Viewer)

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
Great surround speakers w/ dynamic sound. Has a knob on the back to switch between bipolar and dipole design on the fly. These speakers originally sold for $499 brand new. I reat them a conservative 7/10 on appearance, and a 10/10 on sound. The speakers are white and are in good condition. Each speaker has 2 tweeters and 2 drivers. I am selling to get new Athena AS-R1's to match my fronts. As w/ almost everything else I sell, something tells me that I will resent my decision to sell them shortly after they're gone (if they sell). I am selling for $150 shipped anywhere in the contiguous US. I will also ship to Canada for slightly more. Email, PM, or post me if you have any questions or concerns. My eBay ID is kalexan577 if you want some feedback. Thanks for looking.

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
***Moderators, can you please identify these as surround speakers in the main heading right after Polk LS/fx...? Thanks.

Joe Thompson

Stunt Coordinator
Kevin,
Are these the LSi/FX 's? I went to the Polk website but could only find the LSi/FX for $1049 retail. If not, how old are yours & why only a 7 out of 10 for condition?
Any info would be helpful.....

thanks....

Joe

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
Here is a picture mounted upside down from a ceiling that I found (keep in mind that the speakers I am selling are white in color):

I'll post some more pics if I can find them.

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
C'mon people, these are REAL Polk speakers - the kind they made before they sold out and went the mass market route.

Final offer....$150 shipped.

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
Ben Carlson, I sent you an email and a PM. The email was returned to me w/ errors. Contact me again if you don't get them.

Miles Lucasso

Stunt Coordinator
Kevin-

I just sold a pair on these (black) on ebay. they went for
$162.50 and they paid shipping. You'll have no problem selling them there.

-Miles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks