What's new

Police SACDs (1 Viewer)

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Thx, Ron and Lee. Loosening up on some of my Ultradisc fetishism recently, I was able to get waaaay more coin for my MoFi than it cost me to pick up the SACD.

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
If you need any Police SACDs, it seems an often better route is to get the Japanese versions for $40, which is still expensive but less than what I have seen the regular SACDs go for which are OOP. I did work a deal on Zenyatta Mondatta with a local ebay seller last week.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
I went through that stage...spent a small fortune on acquiring lots of MoFi titles when then were OOP and then they started being released on SACD. D'oh! I'm only hoping that their OOP nature and good redbook sound make them desirable in the future cuz I'm planning on holding onto them.

Brent71

Auditioning
Real Name
Brent
I have the original lp, original cd, MoFi cd, Message In A Box, 2003 remaster cd and the SACD. The SACD is hands down the best of them. All you have to do is listen to the first 11 seconds of Synchronicity I and it's all you need to know. The difference in the sound of the cymbal is noticeable immediately. The begining of Wrapped Around Your Finger is the same way, the drums and cymbals sound so much more natural on the SACD. The MoFi sounds really good, better than the rest of the cd's by a decent margin, but it's still a distant second to the SACD, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks