What's new

Police Acadamy, Special Additions? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Any chance we can get at least 1-4 released as Special editions? 5 was watchable, 6 was bareable, and lets not even bring up #7 :)..

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
I don't think it'll ever happen but it would be cool. :) I'd buy the first three if the price/features were right.

Richard Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I'd buy 1-5 as special editions....but only if they had isolated sound effects tracks done by Michael Winslow.:)
Richard

Jeremiah W

Stunt Coordinator
I'd buy all 7,OAR of course yes Mission To Moscow is kinda bad but IMO it's still watchable

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't mind the first couple in SE form, but I would not pay premium money fort SEs of the rest of the series. Give me bare-bones and OAR for the rest though, and I would probably eventually pick them all up.

J

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
They should release these when Steve Guttenberg is making his comeback with Three Men and a Teenager.

~T

Sally Hardesty

Auditioning
I'd buy them OAR only. Well actually i'd only buy the original,which would make a good SE or at least include a commentary with the stars & crew.

Not sure about the sequels,but if the price is right,you never know. They must be in OAR of course!

Chris Sypal

Stunt Coordinator
"... I thought it would be fun and zany, like that movie, Spaceballs. But instead it was dark and disturbing. Like that movie, Police Academy."

-Homer Simpson

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks