What's new

PoletTopleX - finally got pictures up. (1 Viewer)

JayPo

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all,

This isn't a big dedicated theater, but I'm proud of it just the same. As built-ins go, I'm happy with my first. As most say, I couldn't have done any of it without this site. I even used many of the resources and sponsers splashed around here. Hope I gave credit to those that deserve it.

I just know that I like when people post pictures of their home theaters. Love to look at the different ideas and styles. Hope that I might help give somebody a little something by posting my pictures.

I decided on the Gallery software for my picture gallery based on this site. So thanks!

Just click on my icon above to check it out. Please feel free to comment here or on my site. All are welcome.

Again thanks.

David Noll

Stunt Coordinator
Looks very good!

I took a tour of your whole site--I'm really impressed. It looks like you have a very nice family and wonderful friends to share your theater with.

I'm going to try and get to the Blue & White game this year with my wife and four kids. When the weather is good, it can be a very nice outing.

David

JayPo

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Paul.

David,
Thank you. Away games were essentially the whole reason why I setup the basement the way that I did. I pictured friends coming over on Sat as is the custom ... and the whole design just lends itself to having a party and watching the game. Actually got to watch one game last year in HD as Adelphia actually gives us ESPN HD with a handful of others. Wish we had ABC, FOX, and CBS. But the Wisconsin game was beautiful even though the Lions lost ... not this year though!
Again, thank you David ... love your theater.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Jay:

Beautiful theater for sure. I know I would be proud to own it. BTW, it looks like a big dedicated theater to me.

Also, gotta send you a big :emoji_thumbsup: on your web site layout. Great job!

Thanks for giving credit to our vendors and for using their products. I know they appreciate it.

Parker

JayPo

Stunt Coordinator
Wow Parker thanks.

I just meant that it's not sound-proofed, with a concession stand, lobby, velvet curtains and big screen / projector ... like I would die for. It's just more utilitarian in my opinion.

But I am very proud of it and I appreciate not only your kind words, but this entire website ... thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks