What's new

"Poirot: The Complete Series" 9/2/2014 (1 Viewer)

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Acorn will release "Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Complete Series" on 9/2/2014 at a price point of $399.99.

18568.jpg

I haven't bought any of the seasons on Blu-ray because I knew a complete set was inevitable.

I actually saw David Suchet onstage in "The Last Confession" this past weekend in Toronto. It was about the sudden death of Pope Jean Paul I after only 33 days as Pope. Suchet was incredible. The production moves on to LA before a tour of Australia. If you have the chance to see it, don't pass it up.

http://acornonline.com/agatha-christie%26%2339%3bs-poirot%3a-the-complete-series/p/agatha-christies-poirot-complete-series/

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Yes, I knew he had finished filming the remaining novels (Dead Man's Folly, Elephants Can Remember, The Big Four, Curtain)and they've done some of the short stories from The Twelve Labors of Hercules, probably combined into a single ninety minute program.

I think I read the shows will turn up here starting in August on PBS.

Greg Krewet

Premium
Supporter
It's my understanding that only two of the final 5 Poirot mysteries will be broadcast this year on Masterpiece Mystery. The remaining 3 titles will debut on Acorn Online and then Season 13 will debut on DVD and Blu exclusively on Acorn Media. November is the scheduled release date for Poirot for all retail outlets. Incidentally Jane Marple will also have new episodes on Masterpiece Mystery
Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks