What's new

Poirot Movie Collection Set 6 To Be Released 7/12/2011 (1 Viewer)

haroldS

Stunt Coordinator
The set is being released in both DVD and Blu-ray. There will be extras in the set. Does anyone know whether between the two sets the extras will be the same or whether there will be more on the blu-ray?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
All I can tell you is that we requested a review copy of the Blu-ray release. Acorn has been very cooperative in furnishing us with review materials for their Agatha Christie releases, so I'm hopeful we'll eventually have an answer for you.

haroldS

Stunt Coordinator
I am going to presume that the extras will be the same on both DVD and blu-ray. In that case, is it worth the extra $10. list price for the blu-ray version? What I am really asking, using the same equipment, is the picture going to be much better from the blu-ray over DVD?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by haroldS

I am going to presume that the extras will be the same on both DVD and blu-ray. In that case, is it worth the extra $10. list price for the blu-ray version? What I am really asking, using the same equipment, is the picture going to be much better from the blu-ray over DVD?

I have received the Poirot set and will begin on it at some point this weekend, but I can say from reviewing both the DVD and Blu-ray box sets of the Miss Marple Series 5 release that the Blu-rays were a marked improvement over the DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks