What's new

Point Pleasant!! (1 Viewer)

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I always loved horror/supernatural series... but I never gave this one a chance since it aired on FOX... I didn't want to be disappointed after how they treated Tru Calling! I am glad I did... as I was right... and now I can just wait for the dvd set knowing just how many episodes I can look forward to and like you said... hope that it is decently wrapped up by the 13th episode.

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
I just need the last two episodes.

Sadly, there's no conclusion to this, much like other canceled fox shows..oh well.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
This show was awful(although it improved in its last few episodes but not quickly enough when you're on the Fox network). Marti Noxon is a hack. The best part of the show was Boyd. Everyone else was a sign of bad casting.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I was so excited for this show. I watched the first episode and wanted to wretch. I am usually so easy on shows but this was terrible. It did not make sense - at all. That being said, a friend liked the second episode but did not know there was a previous one. So, go figure.

Ryan

alan lee

Auditioning
I can't wait for this to come out. The early episodes weren't that great but they were improving in the latter ones. I hope the unaired episodes are good.
Here are more info about the DVD:

“Point Pleasant” The Complete Series DVD Special Features:

All episodes of “Point Pleasant” The Complete Series are compiled onto three dual-layered discs in widescreen (1.78:1). Each episode is presented with English Dolby Surround 5.1 with the option of English, Spanish and French subtitles. The following is the breakdown for each disc:

Disc One:
Episodes:
• Pilot
• Human Nature
• Who’s Your Daddy?
• The Lonely Hunter
• Last Dance

Disc Two:
Episodes:
• Secrets and Lies
• Unraveling
• Swimming with Boyd