What's new

Point Pleasant - New FOX show (Merged) (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
Haven't watched the 3rd ep yet (recorded it, but in no huge hurry to watch). Having watched the first 2 eps I'd have to say the OC/Melrose Place vibe is too strong, it's just a really strange mix with the occult stuff that I don't think really works. And if they're just going to use the devil-girl's mysterious influence on others as an excuse to have everybody seducing each other left and right this show will get real boring real fast.

Anybody else as annoyed as I was that the "creepy music" is a direct ripoff from the Matrix sequels. Man, that just grated on my nerves.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
It hasn't been on the schedule, but I haven't read anything about it being pulled for good, which means Fox is probably just pulling it for sweeps but intends to return it to the schedule in a week or two.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
The most recent new episode aired on 2/17. It was off last night, and next week (3/3) is a repeat of the pilot. The next new show is scheduled for 3/10.

The delay is reportedly to allow them time to film new episodes. But with Fox, you never know.

M.

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator
So now Fox has screwed "Tru Calling" twice .... they're actually going to air the 6 season 2 eps. in place of Point Pleasant (starting next week with 2 eps at 8:00 and 9:00). Unless they pull monster ratings (doubtful), there's virtually no chance that they'll ever complete the 2nd season (or make a 3rd). So we'll get to see it, but won't get any resolution to the plot ..... ugh!

Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks