Point me in the right direction.. Please?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by TimothyO, Jul 6, 2006.

1. TimothyO

TimothyO Agent

Hey,

I misplaced my season 2 disc. 1 of South Park. I live in a household of 10 people. I guess I must have left it in the playstation and then someone must have taken it out and placed it somewhere. This house is like a blackhole. Once you misplace something.. it's gone for good.

I don't want to buy the whole entire season for just one disc. Is there any place that I can buy just the first disc? I don't mind if it's used as long as it's in working condition.

Please help. I value my DVD collection greatly and this is making me really upset.

2. TimothyO

TimothyO Agent

No one?

3. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

Unfortunately, I think your best bet would be to pick up a used copy on eBay. The good news is that they aren't that expensive.

4. TimothyO

TimothyO Agent

That sucks. [​IMG]

5. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

Put the disc back in the case when you're done watching it, then put the case on the shelf. [​IMG]

And yes, roommates suck.

6. Nick Zbu

Nick Zbu Stunt Coordinator

You could check Half.com or Amazon's used/new marketplace. You might have to buy a second set, but the good news is that you shouldn't be that burned in doing so. Or wait for a sale: boxsets that old often go on sale on a fairly good pace.

7. Bill>Moore

Bill>Moore Second Unit

It's one of my biggest nightmares - losing a single disc out of one of the expensive 6-7 disc box sets. I don't have any roommates (just the girlfriend), but the nightmare still terrifies me to no end!

8. TimothyO

TimothyO Agent

I found it!! It was actually in a pretty obvious place. One of those places where you're like "How could I have missed it while looking there?"

Thanks for the advice though

9. ethanTo

ethanTo Stunt Coordinator

Yes, I worry about this too, not so much losing one, but scratching one; for an expensive set like La Femme Nikita, that would really suck.