Please sponsor my fireplace!

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jay H, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Jeff Ulmer got me this idea, to help me afford a wood burning insert in my fireplace, I am offering $25 per 20 words that will be written on a sign in front of my fireplace. Which means that when I go light up the fireplace, I will be looking at your sign. Kind of like those bricks you can buy and put "The Waltons" on it or something like that.

One time offer! Inquire by email or PM. Paypal accepted, no surcharge either!

Jay

2. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

[​IMG]

I don't think this thread will last long... if it does I have a much bigger project that could use some sponsoring! LOL

3. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    C'mon, you all can help support the "heat the house" fund!

Maybe I can petition companies like Wachovia or Nortel and have them sponsor my house. I figure all these football stadiums can do it, why not the average Joe?

Maybe I can blackmail the neighbors, pay for my insert or I put up some god-awful lawn decorations that will lower property values. The previous sellers had some pink flamingos in the yard and thankfully took them with them when they moved... BUT THEY CAN RETURN!!! I can populate my 1/3 acre with 1000 pink flamingos... Do you think my neighbors would like that???

jay

4. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

I bet my house is colder than your house. [​IMG]

The bathroom I'm working on was -9°C INSIDE this winter, which explains why I'm having to redo the shower. You DO NOT put plumbing in an outside wall where it gets to -40°C in the winter. [​IMG]

I sure hope both of us can get our inserts this year. It's hard to type when you're dressed up like the Michelin man. [​IMG]