Please recommend a website that lists all current DVD-A titles

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin_W, May 9, 2002.

1. Kevin_W

Kevin_W Second Unit

Subject says it all. Need something that is up to date and complete. Thanks!

Kevin

2. Micahel C

Micahel C Stunt Coordinator

Not a website, but another forum. I'm the moderator and I started this list in early Mar and keep it updated weekly. The most complete list you'll find. All titles have been verified by the different labels. In addition, you find a complete list of upcoming releases sorted by date rather than title. Easier to track that way. Just click on either the "Upcoming DVD-A Releases" or the "Current DVD-A Titles" threads. Hope this helps.
    http://pub9.ezboard.com/fquadraphonicquadfrm4

3. Kevin_W

Kevin_W Second Unit

Thanks much as it helped a great deal. Maybe even a second list just listing the disc titles in alphabetical order, versus grouped by their labels. Irregardless, thanks for your terrific effort.

4. Marvin

Marvin Screenwriter

Marvin
    Interesting list. I checked the other areas of that website but didn't see a similar list for SACD. Is there one? (I'm still agonizing over whether my next DVD player will have SACD or DVD-A.)

5. Micahel C

Micahel C Stunt Coordinator

Sorry, the SACD Moderator doesn't provide one. Here's the lists I use which will give you most of what's available. The first link is for SACD's on labels other than Sony. The second link is for Sony titles.
    SACD List
    Sony SACD List
    The fist webpage takes a bit of time to load completely, so be patient. Hope these help.

6. Marvin

Marvin Screenwriter

Marvin
    Thanks for the links.