What's new

Please help! (1 Viewer)

Frank Chang

Agent
My first post "I’ve been ASLEEP 10 years and need advice! Part 1" was initially a disaster. The font was too huge! How do I change my preferences for a normal font and how long does it take to take effect? Please someone respond ASAP!

Ken Seeber

Supporting Actor
Welcome to the forum!

You'll get a lot more help with this kind of question if you post it in the Forum Feedback area. Also, it might help if your topic headers are as specific as possible, instead of something vague like "Please help!" or "I need advice!" Most people around here won't even open topics with headers like that.

To answer your specific question, go to the post that has the wrong font size and click on the "edit" icon at the top of your message. You'll see some coding at the beginning and end of your text that governs font and font size. It'll be inside of some brackets like these: [fontname]. Just delete this coding.

That'll take care of the specific post. You'll also need to go into your preferences to change your font, etc. If you just leave those fields blank, you'll get the forum defaults, which is what I'm writing in.

Frank Chang

Agent
Thanks, I did eventually figure it out. Can we delete this thread as it is of no use to anyone? I am also learning about the specific titles and shorter more directed questions leading to more effective threads.:b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks