What's new

Please Help with my Star Wars Figurine Collection, (in need of info) (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi!

I collected all the new figures from 1-27. I then noticed some newer ones have just came out. I was able to get 28, 29, 30, and 31. Walmart also had #37. #37 had 36 and 38 listed. I was then able to find 36 and 38 while in a Walmart in Canada.

Anyways...

What is #32,33,34, and 35

Are they out yet? Where can I find them? Are there more to come? When will it all stop ? :)

Thanks in advance!!

Gregg

Michael Boyd

Second Unit
looks like the ones you are missing would be the new Qui Gin Jin, Massiff and Geonosian Warrior, Orn Free Taa and Endor Rebel Soldier. That last one will have a variation later in the year sans the beard.

Your best bet to find out all the releases are www.rebelscum.com and www.yakface.com

However over on Sirt Steves Guide I found this checklist that shows the basic figures for the rest of the year. Probably the others have something like that too just couldnt find it.http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=items&sdomid=5&sserid=1962[/URL

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks