What's new

Please help with Equipment Stand Dilema (1 Viewer)

Jason_M

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, here's the situation. I am having a rough time finding a prefab audio stand that (1) I like and (2) will fit my receiver. Now I do not have as nearly an extensive collection of equipment as some do on here. I only have a Onkyo TXDS676 receiver, an Onkyo DVD player, a Monster Cable HTS2500 line Conditioner, and a diash network DSS/DVR Receiver. My biggest problem is the Onkyo TXDS676 is too deep most of the time to fit comfortably in most stands that I can find. Can anyone point me in the direction of some DIY sites for audio stands as well as any prefab ones that you may recommend. Thanks in advance for the help.

Jason

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Jason,

Have you looked at some of the "flexy" stands that have been made by the members here? Just search for "flexy" and you should have an assortment of links to look at. Plus, with such a stand, you have a lot of room for shelf adjustments as you are building the stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks