What's new

Please help, what deals are on the Best Buy Coupons mailer this week? (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Hi All,

I left my coupons at home and haven't had a chance to look at them to see what deals they offer. I work near a Best Buy and would like to purchase one or two DVDs before going home today. If the discount is only 10% I might do that, but if the discount is 15% or higher I might wait until this weekend. Can someone help me out and post what deals (i.e. 15% off of 5 DVDs/CDs) are on the Best Buy Preferred Customer coupon mailer this week?

Thanks!

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
The usual. I got three coupons:
10% off any item.
*Well, not quite any item. There's about 1000 or so words of fine print and the coupon does not apply to anything you might want or need. Bose products excluded. Blah, blah, blah.
10% off regularly priced music and movie titles, limit 5*
*See above. Blah, blah, blah.
15% off any single ink cartridge*
*See above. Blah, blah, blah.
Their lawyers must be extremely rich. :rolleyes

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks guys! I just realized I'm only itching to buy one disc (Grave of the Fireflies) and I think it's worth the $2 for instant gratification (since I have nothing lined up for tonight).
Besides, I think I can fill up the 5 item limit with *other* DVDs/CDs I want. Man this hobby hurts the pocketbook... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks