What's new

please help!! - RP91 problems, setup, etc... (1 Viewer)

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
i'm having some trouble with the setup of my panasonic rp-91. i've done searches and looked at the FAQ but can't quite get some things together...

first off, i have a slight shift to the right with 4:3 material viewed in progressive mode. How can i correct this?

also, this player supposedly saves picture settings for up to 200 discs. I have been playing around with the user settings on a lot of nonanamorphic discs that don't automatically scale....but with a lot of them i'll put them back in and they won't have the settings saved, plus a lot of the settings seem to be leaking over into my properly flagged anamorphic discs. what am i doing wrong?

to add to the confusion, with 16:9 movies in "N" (normal) mode, sometimes the player is setting itself to +1 shifted position, sometimes it's not, and i can't change it back to "0" when it is.

with 16:9 material that i watch in "normal" mode, is the player "saving " the preferences even though i haven't changed anything?

i'm also curious if anyone ever uses the noise reduction on 16:9 material.

thanks

Oswald Pascual

Second Unit
Real Name
No Name
I am not an owner of this player but since nobody has answered you I will say this to bump it back to the top.

I am fairly sure that your shift of the image is a known problem with a fix. It is simply a software upgrade to it. You need to find out which version of software yours came with. There is a way of doing this with your remote I think. Try a search on RP-91, I am sure something helpfull will pop up, since lots of folks seem to have this unit.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quirkyorc
Recent bookmarks