What's new

PLEASE help me with my panasonic 53' (1 Viewer)

Bobby Parsons

Stunt Coordinator
Okay I've had this since january. It got the evil pop in march. I called panasonic and it was going to take 2 weeks for someone to look at it so I opend the tv and adjusted the color. Everything looked fine for a week or so. But then it seemed to have a weird red tint to it. So I adjusted it once again. Then a couple weeks later it seemed brown to me. So this weekend I really got to messing with the guns. So sum up the story no matter what I do I cannot get a sharp picture. Everything looks watered or a little blurry. And at the same time to bright and I have my picture at about 30 and the other one at 18. If I lower the settings it looks horrible.

What can I do to solve this problem. No one in my town in the phone book works on tvs without me bringing it in. Its still watchable but when I go to play xbox I almost go blind the color and everything is so off.

Does anyone know someone from Joplin or Springfield missouri who corrects panasonic pictures?

thanks bobby

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Bobby: Stop playing with the set's internals. As frustrating as it is, you must wait for an authorized Panasonic technician to fix the set. If you have another TV in the house, use it instead until the RPTV is serviced. JB

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks