What's new

Please help me with duplicate disc issue (Mary Tyler Moore S3 set) (1 Viewer)

Allison

Auditioning
Hi,

I am nowhere close to being a hardcore collector like many of you guys are. I do have a fair amount of TV-DVD's, given my income (I have 130ish DVD's since I started collecting in late 2003). In the entire time I have been buying DVD's, I have lucked out and not had a duplicate disc end up in one of my sets. So, I have never had to ask how to exchange a disc if I had one that was missing or if I got a duplicate disc.

Unfortunately, that streak ended today when I picked up a copy of Mary Tyler Moore S3. I got duplicate copies of disc 2 so I have no disc 1 in my set...I have already opened the set. I know you can mail in a disc if you got a duplicate disc and they will exchange it for the correct disc... I just want to know what the procedure is for such a thing like this?

Thank you for being so patient and understanding with me. :)

MattHR

Screenwriter
1. Return set to store where purchased.
2. Open replacement set in store to verify correct discs.
3. Go home and enjoy! :)

Allison

Auditioning
I wasn't sure you could do that, since I had already opened my set. Thanks, I shall go back tomorrow and make the exchange. :) :emoji_thumbsup:

MattHR

Screenwriter
Allison, I wanted to mention that I'm always encouraged when I see someone young, like yourself, who appreciates an "old" show like MTM. You have very good taste! :emoji_thumbsup:

Allison

Auditioning

Thanks! :D I have been a MTM fan for as long as I can remember. I remember seeing the reruns when I was growing up, and I got hooked on to MTM. Then later on, N@N aired reruns of Rhoda and that was another show I got hooked on. I remember Phyllis too but was not much of a fan of Phyllis.

By the way, I see you are my next door neighbor. I love going through MN. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks