Please help me with duplicate disc issue (Mary Tyler Moore S3 set)

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Allison, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Allison

Allison Auditioning

Hi,

I am nowhere close to being a hardcore collector like many of you guys are. I do have a fair amount of TV-DVD's, given my income (I have 130ish DVD's since I started collecting in late 2003). In the entire time I have been buying DVD's, I have lucked out and not had a duplicate disc end up in one of my sets. So, I have never had to ask how to exchange a disc if I had one that was missing or if I got a duplicate disc.

Unfortunately, that streak ended today when I picked up a copy of Mary Tyler Moore S3. I got duplicate copies of disc 2 so I have no disc 1 in my set...I have already opened the set. I know you can mail in a disc if you got a duplicate disc and they will exchange it for the correct disc... I just want to know what the procedure is for such a thing like this?

Thank you for being so patient and understanding with me. [​IMG]

2. MattHR

MattHR Screenwriter

1. Return set to store where purchased.
    2. Open replacement set in store to verify correct discs.
    3. Go home and enjoy! [​IMG]

3. Allison

Allison Auditioning

I wasn't sure you could do that, since I had already opened my set. Thanks, I shall go back tomorrow and make the exchange. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. MattHR

MattHR Screenwriter

Allison, I wanted to mention that I'm always encouraged when I see someone young, like yourself, who appreciates an "old" show like MTM. You have very good taste! [​IMG]

5. Allison

Allison Auditioning

Thanks! [​IMG] I have been a MTM fan for as long as I can remember. I remember seeing the reruns when I was growing up, and I got hooked on to MTM. Then later on, [email protected] aired reruns of Rhoda and that was another show I got hooked on. I remember Phyllis too but was not much of a fan of Phyllis.

By the way, I see you are my next door neighbor. I love going through MN. [​IMG]