Please help me remember this movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Jason L., Dec 6, 2004.

1. Jason L.

Jason L. Second Unit

OK,

About 15 years ago, I was watching this HBO movie [I think] while in the early, early, morning of a cold, gray winter - still awake and slowly sobering up after a night of boozing.

This odd movie had me in a strange trance, as if I wasn't sure of what I was seeing.

The Movie

This was set in Canada. It had to do with a whole group of pre-pubescent kids that built the most elaborate snow forts I have ever seen. They were huge, elaborate, forts with all sorts of traps, hidden compartments, etc. There were two opposing groups who would do battle, having snowball fights every day. There was also a romance between a boy and girl who were on opposite sides, or something.

Anyway, if anyone could tell me about this movie I would appreciate it. I don't know why, but I still remember watching this movie in the early morning hours, slowly sobering up, and not really believing I was watching a movie about Giant Snowforts.

2. Bill McA

Bill McA Producer

3. Jason L.

Jason L. Second Unit

Thanks Bill. I ordered this on DVD from Amazon. I can't believe they actually put this out on DVD.

4. Ernest Rister

Ernest Rister Producer

5. Bill McA

Bill McA Producer

Who needs Google..... [​IMG]