Please help me identify this movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Christopher B, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Christopher B

Christopher B Stunt Coordinator

Hello,
    I wonder if anyone help me to identify the name of this movie, I believe it is a british horror movie. It takes place on an island and they start finding dead bodies that have had all of the bones removed. I remember that the monsters kind of slide along the ground and have a thing that sticks out of the top that I think is what they use to suck out the bones. That is pretty much all I can remember about it.

Thanks

2. Dave Kalloch

Dave Kalloch Stunt Coordinator

Island of Terror.

3. Christopher B

Christopher B Stunt Coordinator

Boy that was easy!

Thanks Dave, that's that movie. Now if they would just release it on DVD

4. Matt-Z

Matt-Z Stunt Coordinator

Hey, I have one that's plagued me since I saw it. I believe I saw this movie on cable in the late eighties/early nineties. It's essentially a bunch of people being stalked/killed in the woods by crazy person/persons. I remember distinctly that the crazy guy had a hook device that strapped to his forearm. He used it to climb around trees. There were also a series of "rambo" style traps that he had set. I remember a big swinging log that had big spikes sticking out of it. I think that's what got him in the end. I have a friend who had the exact same expirience with the same movie. HE says that he remembers the guys shack as well. An "Ed Gein" sort of decor from what he tells me. I once went through a movie guide index one time looking up every movie that sounded like a possibility. I had no luck. Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

5. Dave Kalloch

Dave Kalloch Stunt Coordinator

Christopher B, I actually have this on VHS, but you're right, a nice DVD release in OAR would be sweet.