What's new

Please help me identify this movie... (1 Viewer)

soop.spoon

Supporting Actor
I saw it a looooong time ago, so I'll do my best to supply as many pieces as I can:

1) It involves some boys trying to solve some sort of crime in a coastal town.
2) There's a crazy beatnik-type character who lives on a boat and his name was something weird like "Clutch" (or something. Can't remember if he's a villain or not.
3) Lots of action takes place on a marina/docks
4) Not 100% sure if it was a Disney effort, but it certainly looked like one. Light-hearted. Perhaps even made for TV?

I know this isn't much to go on, but I can't seem to find anything out there and I'm hoping this will ring a bell with someone else. It's been driving me nuts for years.

Adam_D

Stunt Coordinator
i'll just take a shot in the dark since noone has replied yet. the only movie i can think of by reading your description is "Ruskies (?)". i don't remember a beatnik type character in it (haven't seen it since i was a kid) so this may not be it. it was about a bunch of kids living on the coast that found a russian sub crew member washed up on shore (or something like that) and they hid him from the adults who would have wanted to kill him b/c he was russian (took place during the cold war era). i believe i remember some action taking place on the docks towards the end of the movie. well i hope that helps. if i'm way off sorry:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks